Do you want to crack NCHMCT JEE exam this year? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, we will have an in-depth analysis of NCHMCT JEE 2022 application process.
Article Overview and Contents
NCHMCT JEE stands for National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination. It is a national level entrance test. The NTA (National Testing Agency) conducts this exam each year.
In this post, readers will find the following details – NCHMCT JEE application form (dates and details), registration process (step by step guide), documents required and application fee. In short, this post contains all the important details that you need to know about NCHMCT JEE application process.
Let us take a closer look at the test-overview:
|Name of entrance exam:||NCHMCT JEE (National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination)|
|Level:||National (conducted by the NTA)|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
Our guide consists of 5 sections –
- Section 1: Important dates related to the application process
- Section 2: Step by step registration process
- Section 3: Application fee
- Section 4: Documents required
- Section 5: General instructions
Let us check out section 1 now –
|Online application process starts on||1st or 2nd week of January, 2022|
|Last date to apply online||Last week of February, 2022|
|Admit card to be issued on||1st week of April, 2022|
Candidates may apply for this test online. The online application process is fairly simple and straightforward. Before applying, make sure that you are eligible to appear for this test.
NCHMCT JEE application process consists of the following stages –
- Registration process
- Uploading scanned documents
- Payment of application fee
The first step is registration. A candidate must register for the test by providing personal and contact details. After registering successfully, he/she may login using his/her credentials and access the application form. The application form has to be filled correctly. After payment of application fee, a candidate has to upload scanned images of his/her passport size photograph and signature specimen.
Come, let us take a closer look at the whole ‘application process’. Let us start –
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Application Process
As discussed before, the first stage of application process is – registration. If you haven’t registered for NCHMCT JEE 2022 yet, you must register for the same. If you have already registered for this test, you may login using your credentials and fill up the application form.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Registration
- Visit the official website of NCHMCT JEE.
- Search for NCHMCT JEE registration link and click on it.
- Choose the new registration option and proceed.
- Initiate the registration process by entering personal and contact details.
- Enter a strong password and setup security question and answer.
- Enter the security pin or captcha code.
- Click on submit button. Review the information carefully.
- Rectify mistakes by clicking on edit registration form button.
- Complete the registration process by clicking on final submit button.
Once you register successfully, the system will generate your application number. A candidate’s login credentials consist of – system generated application number, password and security question.
After completing registration process, candidates may login (on official website of NCHMCT JEE) using their credentials and fill up the application form. Here is what the form-filling process looks like –
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Form-Filling
- Login using your application number, password and security question.
- Access the application form and fill it up.
- Enter personal details, academic details and course details.
- Enter security pin or captcha code and click on submit button.
- Review the form. Click on edit application form data if you want to make changes.
- After revising the form, click on final submit button to submit the form.
- Upload scanned images of candidate’s latest passport size photograph and signature specimen.
- Pay application fee (credit/debit cards, net banking or payment gateways).
- Download the application form and take printout for further use/reference.
- Personal details: Name of the candidate, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, type of id proof, id proof number, nationality, category etc.
- Contact details: Email id, mobile number, address etc.
- Academic details: Year of passing, marks scored, place where candidate completed 12th class, type of school (12th class) etc.
- Exam details: Choice of paper/test, choice of exam center etc.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Application Fee
|General & OBC||900 INR|
Important documents/certificates/things required
- A valid email id
- An active mobile number
- Academic certificates
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned documents
Candidates may keep the above mentioned documents ready while filling up the application process. During registration and form-filling, candidates are supposed to provide personal, academic and contact details. They must feed these details correctly.
Having documents nearby will help you enter details correctly. It will also simplify your form-filling process!
Guidelines for scanned documents
Let us check out some general instructions –
Make sure that you are eligible to apply (before filling the application form).
- Fill up and submit the application form before the deadline.
- Fill up the application for correctly. Revise it before submitting.
- Enter a valid email id while registering.
- Enter a working mobile number while registering.
- Keep necessary documents ready while filling up the form.
- Make sure that scanned documents adhere to the guidelines set by the authorities.
- Download and save the confirmation page.
- Take printout of the confirmation page for further use/reference.