Are you looking for the list of MD Radiotherapy colleges in Haryana, India? Do you want to pursue this PG medical course after completing MBBS? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, I’ve compiled a list of MD Radiotherapy colleges and seats in Haryana.
In this post, readers will find the following details – list of MD Radiotherapy colleges in Haryana, number of seats available, address, affiliation details and admission process. Come, let us check out the list of colleges and seats now. Here it is –
List of MD Radiotherapy colleges and seats in Haryana 2022
- Pandit BD Sharma Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak
- Type of college: Government
- Number of seats available: 6
- Affiliated to: Pandit BD Sharma Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences
- Address: Rohtak
- Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Ambala
- Type of college: Trust
- Number of seats available: 2
- Affiliated to: Maharishi Markandeshwar University
- Address: Mullana, Ambala
Each year, hundreds of thousands of candidates apply for PG medical admission. PG medical admission process is facilitated through PG medical entrance exams. You may also check – Medical colleges in Haryana.
Come, let us take a closer look at the admission process. Here is everything you need to know about it –
Merit based admission process is followed for Medical PG admission in Haryana. NEET PG examination is conducted to facilitate merit based admission process. Based on the NEET PG merit list, seats are distributed among deserving candidates. Private colleges may have few seats reserved under NRI or management quota admission. 85% of medical seats fall under State quota category. 15% seats are reserved for All India quota applicants.