KEAM stands for Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Exam. It is a state-level competitive exam. Do you want to apply for KEAM exam this year? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, we will have an in-depth analysis of KEAM 2022 application process.
Article Overview and Contents
In this post, readers will find the following details – KEAM application form (dates and details), registration process (step by step guide), documents required and application fee. In short, this post contains all the important details that you need to know about KEAM application process.
Come, let us take a quick look at KEAM application process-overview:
|Name of entrance exam:||KEAM (Kerala Engineering Architecture Medicine Exam)|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
KEAM is a state level entrance exam. CEE (Commissioner of Entrance Exam), Kerala conducts this exam each year. They conduct this exam once in a year. The main aim of this test is to facilitate admission of eligible candidates into UG level programs (engineering and pharmacy) in state-colleges in Kerala.
CEE Kerala is known to conduct KEAM for facilitating admission into engineering and pharmacy programs only. Candidates interested in medical admission (MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BSMS and BUMS) must appear for and quality NEET UG (conducted by the NTA).
Similarly, candidates interested in medical allied admission (B.Sc. Agriculture, B.Sc. Forestry, B.V.Sc. and AH & B.F.Sc. must appear for and quality NEET UG (conducted by the NTA). Candidates interested in B.Arch. admission must appear for and qualify NATA (conducted by the CoA).
After going through this post, you will find answers to the following questions – How to register for KEAM? How to fill up KEAM application process? What’s the last day t submit KEAM application form? How to correct my KEAM application form?
Let us begin –
|Online application process to start on||1st week of February, 2022|
|Last date to apply online||4th week of February, 2022|
|Admit card to be issued on||2nd week of April, 2022|
How to apply for this test, some of you may ask. Come, let us take a closer look at the application process. Here it is –
KEAM 2022 Application Process
KEAM application process can be broadly classified into the following stages –
- Registration process
- Application form (form-filling)
- Uploading relevant documents
- Payment of application fee
Eligible candidates may apply for this test online. Online application process is quite easy! Just access the website of CEE, Kerala and carry out the tasks listed above!
Come, let us take a closer look at each stage and check out the steps involved in application process –
KEAM 2022 Registration
- Visit the official website of CEE, Kerala (ceekerala.gov.in).
- Search for KEAM 2022 online application link and click on it.
- If you have not registred for KEAM yet, click on ‘registration’ button.
- Fill up the registration form by entering the following details – name of the candidate, date of birth, mobile number and email id.
- Set a strong password.
- Enter the access/captcha code.
- Click on ‘register’ button.
- On the registration confirmation page, click on ‘edit’ button to make changed to registration form or click on ‘confirm’ button to proceed.
- You will receive an OTP (valid for 10 minutes) via SMS. Enter the OTP and click on ‘submit’ button.
Registration process is complete! After completing this process, a candidates may proceed to application form section.
KEAM 2022 Application Form
After completing registration process, a candidate may click on ‘proceed to fill application’ button and move to application form section. Let us check out the steps involved in this process –
Steps to fill KEAM application form
- Click on ‘proceed to fill application’ button (after verifying your mobile number).
- Enter the following details – choice of course and choice of examination center.
- Click on ‘save and proceed’ button.
- Enter basic details (gender, nationality, nativity, Aadhar number, father’s details, mother’s details etc.
- Click on ‘save and proceed’ button.
- You may click on ‘previous’ button to move one step back and edit details.
- Pay the application fee. Choose preferred mode of payment and pay application fee.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Click on ‘submit’ button.
- Download the conformation page and take its printout for further use/reference.
While filling up registration and application form, candidates are supposed to enter the following details –
- Basic details: Name of the candidate, gender, nationality, nativity, Aadhar number, father’s name, father’s native district, father’s educational qualification, father’s occupation, mother’s name, mother’s native district, mother’s educational qualifications, mother’s occupation, mobile number, email id etc.
- Contact details: Email id and mobile number.
- Documents: Proof of date of birth, proof for nativity, NCL certificate (if required), category certificate (if required), passport size photograph and signature specimen.
KEAM 2022 Application Fee
Let us take a closer look at different payment modes available in front of applicants –
- Candidates may pay application fee using online or offline payment modes. When it comes to online payment mode, a candidate may use credit/debit cards, net banking or payment gateways to process his/her application fee.
- When it comes to offline payment mode, he/she may pay the application fee via e-challan at head and sub post offices across Kerala. E-challan can be obtained while filling up the application form.
Important documents required
- A valid email id
- An active mobile number
- Academic certificates
- Aadhar card
- Scanned documents (photograph, signature, academic certificates, category certificate, nativity certificate etc)
Keeping the above mentioned things/documents ready will simplify the application process.
Guidelines for scanned documents
While filling up the application form, candidates are supposed to upload the following scanned images –
- Latest passport size photograph of the candidate
- Signature specimen of the candidate
- Proof of date of birth
- Proof for nativity
- NCL certificate (if required)
- Category certificate (if required)
Scanned images must satisfy the following conditions –
- All scanned images must be clear, not blurry.
- Upload your latest passport size photograph.
- Don’t wear cap/mask/sunglass/dark glass while getting the photograph clicked.
- Signature specimen must be on white paper.
- Don’t scan the full sheet of paper. Just scan the area around the signature.
- Sign using black or blue inked pen only.
- Make sure that you are eligible to apply (before filling the application form).
- Fill up and submit the application form before the deadline.
- Fill up the application for correctly. Revise it before submitting.
- Enter a valid email id while registering.
- Enter a working mobile number while registering.
- Keep necessary documents ready while filling up the form.
- Make sure that scanned documents adhere to the guidelines set by the authorities.
- Take printout of the form/confirmation page.