The Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd is well known as the Kalyan Janata Bank. It is a multi-state schedules bank. Do you want to check Kalyan Janata Bank account balance by giving a missed call? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, I’ve provided the missed call balance enquiry number of Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank.
Article Overview and Contents
In this post, I’ve covered the following details – basic details about the banking products and services provided by the bank, missed call balance enquiry number, the registration process and additional details. Let us begin –
Kalyan Janata Bank’s products can be broadly classified into two types – personal banking and business banking. Popular personal banking products include –
- Accounts (Savings account, kids account, salary account etc)
- Term deposits (Short term deposit, tax saver deposit, long term deposit etc)
- Retail loans (Housing, automobile, education, mortgage etc)
- Special loans (Personal, gramin udyog, gramin suvidha etc)
- Some of the popular business banking products include –
- Accounts (current and flexi-current)
- Commercial loans (SME loans, term loan, cash credit etc)
- Special loans
Under the Digi banking initiative, the bank provided cutting-edge banking services such as – debit cards, internet banking, mobile banking, SMS banking, missed call service, UPI etc. Come, let us take a close look at the missed call and SMS banking services –
The Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd Missed Call Balance Enquiry Number
The missed call balance enquiry number is – 02261816081.
A customer may dial this number from his/her registered mobile number. Soon, the bank will send an SMS alert. Check the SMS to find your latest account balance.
How to register?
If your mobile number is already registered with the bank, there is no need to register for missed call banking service separately. If your number is not registered yet, simply follow these steps –
- Visit the home branch of Kalyan Janata Bank
- Obtain the KYC form
- Enter your mobile number on the form and update the details
- The mobile number will be added/linked after verification
How to check account balance by giving a missed call?
Dial 02261816081 from your registered mobile number. After ringing for 2-3 times, the call will get disconnected automatically. You will receive SMS alerts shortly from the bank. The SMS will show details about your latest account balance.
Missed Call Debit Card Blocking Number
The number to block your ATM/debit card by giving a missed call is – 02261816055.
Dial this number from your registered mobile number. All ATM/debit cards linked to the mobile number will get blocked permanently.
You may also check –
Missed call balance checking numbers of all banks
Missed call mini statement numbers of all banks
Send to (number)
|Block debit card||HOTC||09223051595|