IPPB stands for Indian Post Payments Bank. In this post, we will have an in-depth analysis of IPPB bank’s missed call banking service. Here, readers will find the following details – IPPB missed call balance enquiry & mini statement numbers.
Article Overview and Contents
- Indian Post Payments Bank Missed Call Banking Service
- IPPB SMS Banking Service
IPPB is a government sector bank. This government sector enterprise was found on September 1, 2018. This bank is known to offer different types of financial services to customers across India. You may also check – SBI missed call banking service.
IPPB functions with the Department of Posts, under the Ministry of Communications. This bank offers the following financial services to its customers –
- Accounts (Savings and Current).
- QR cards.
- Other payment services.
- And more…
Indian Post Payments Bank Missed Call Banking Service
|Fetch mini statement||8424026886|
Like other major banks in India, IPPB is also known to offer missed call banking service. Thanks to this service, IPPB customers may perform basic banking tasks through a missed call! How to register for missed call banking service, some of you may ask. Let us check out the registration process –
How to register?
To use this service, you must have a savings or current account in IPPB. Your account must also have a mobile number linked to it. To register for missed call banking service, follow the steps mentioned below –
- Dial 8424054994 from the mobile number linked to your savings or current account.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process.
- After completing the process, missed call banking service will be enabled for your account.
How to check account balance by giving missed call?
After registering for missed call banking service, you may check your account balance via missed call. Simply dial 8424046556 from your registered mobile number. The call will get disconnected automatically. It will disconnect after one to two rings.
Once the call gets disconnected, you will receive an SMS from the bank (on your registered mobile number). The SMS contains details about your account balance (savings or current).
How to get mini statement by giving missed call?
Customers who have registered for missed call banking service may fetch mini statement by giving a missed call! Dial 8424026886 from your registered mobile number. After one to two rings, the call will automatically get disconnected. You will receive an SMS from the bank shortly. The SMS contains details about your last few transactions.
Features of missed call banking service
Here are some of the salient features of missed call banking service –
- It is easy to use.
- Free of cost.
- Available 24×7.
- Internet is not required.
- Can use it anywhere.
- Works on any type of mobile phone.
How it works?
Here are the steps involved in the entire missed call banking process –
- User makes call from his/her registered mobile number.
- Bank identifies the number and looks up the relevant bank account.
- Bank also identifies the type of service requested by the user (balance enquiry or mini statement).
- System disconnects the call automatically.
- System generates and SMS that contains required information (account balance or transaction details).
- The SMS is sent to the user’s registered mobile number.
IPPB SMS Banking Service
|Balance enquiry||Send ‘BAL’ to 7738062873|
|Fetch mini statement||SMS ‘MINI’ to 7738062873|
Apart from missed call banking, IPPB is also known to offer SMS banking service. Using this service, a customer may check his/her account balance or mini statement through an SMS!
How to register?
To use this service, you must have a savings or current account in IPPB. Your account must also have a mobile number linked to it. To register for missed SMS banking service, follow the steps mentioned below –
- Send the text message – ‘REGISTER’ from your linked mobile number to 7738062873.
- You will receive updates from the bank via SMS.
How to check account balance using SMS?
For account balance enquiry, send the text message – ‘BAL’ from your registered mobile number to 7738062873. After sending the message, you will get an SMS from the bank. Check the SMS to find your account balance details.
How to get mini statement using SMS?
To fetch mini statement, send the text message – ‘MINI’ from your registered mobile number to 7738062873. After sending the message, you will receive an SMS from the bank. Check the SMS to find details about your last few transactions.