Do you want to register/enroll for ICAR AIEEA test? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, we will have an in-depth analysis of ICAR AIEEA 2022 application process.
Article Overview and Contents
In this post, readers will find the following details – ICAR AIEEA application form (dates and details), registration process (step by step guide), documents required and application fee. In short, this post contains all the important details that you need to know about ICAR AIEEA application process.
ICAR stands for Indian Council of Agricultural Research and AIEEA stands for All India Entrance Examination for Admission. It is a national level entrance exam.
Come, let us take a quick look at ICAR AIEEA application process-overview:
|Name of entrance exam:||ICAR AIEEA|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
The NTA (National Testing Agency) conducts this exam each year. It is a national level entrance exam. The main aim of this test is to facilitate admission of eligible candidates into agriculture science/engineering programs in relevant colleges across India.
If you want to build a decent career in agriculture sector, this entrance test will be of help to you. This test can help you secure admission into some of the best agricultural colleges/universities in India!
Our ICAR AIEEA guide has been crafted keeping the needs of agriculture education aspirants in mind. This post contains the following details –
- Important dates
- Registration process
- Application fee
- General instructions
After going through this guide, you will find answers to questions such as – How to apply for ICAR AIEEA? How to correct my ICAR AIEEA form?
Come, let us begin –
|Online application process will start on||1st week of March, 2022|
|Last date to apply online||4th week of March, 2022|
|Deadline to send hard copy of form||1st week of April, 2022|
|Admit card will be issued on||4th week of April, 2022|
How to apply for ICAR AIEEA, some of you may ask. The application process can be carried out online. It is a simple process. Come, let us take a closer look at it –
ICAR AIEEA 2022 Application Process
ICAR AIEEA application process consists of the following main stages –
- Registration process
- Uploading relevant documents
- Payment of application fee
Let us take a closer look at each stage. Let us begin with the registration process –
ICAR AIEEA 2022 Registration
- Visit the official website of NTA ICAR (icar.nta.nic.in).
- Click on fill application for ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 link (or your preferred exam).
- If you have not registrered for ICAR AIEEA 2022 before, click on new registration link. If you have already registered for the same, you may login with your credentials.
- Go through the information brochure and read the instructions carefully.
- Tick on the button provided.
- Click on the proceed button.
- Fill up the registration form by entering the following details – personal details, address and contact details.
- Choose a strong password and configure your security question.
- Enter the security pin/captcha code and click on submit button.
- Go through the review page and search for errors. Verify the particulars by ticking on relevant boxes.
- You may click on edit registration form button to go back and make changes on the registration form.
- After verification, click on I agree tick box.
- Click on the final submit button.
The registration process is over now! After submitting your registration form, the system will generate an application number. Note down your application number.
After completing registration process, you may proceed to form-filling process. You may either choose to continue the process (after registration) or login later (using application number and password) and access the application form.
ICAR AIEEA 2022 Application Form
Once the application number is generated, you will be able to find ‘complete application form’ button right under it. You may click in this button and access your application form.
You may even choose to fill application process later. You may simply access icar.nta.nic.in, login with your credentials (application number and password) and access the application form.
Let us check out the steps involved in this process –
Steps to fill ICAR AIEEA Application Form
- Access the application form.
- Enter personal details (nationality, domicile, category, disability, place of residence etc).
- Enter choice of exam (name of the test, subjects to be attempted in exam, choice of exam center, medium of question paper etc).
- Enter academic details for 10th and 12th class (pass status, stream, type of school, name of board, year of passing, mode of result, marks scored, roll number, name of school etc).
- Enter details about visible marks on your body.
- Enter security pin/captcha code and click on submit button.
- Review your application form and search for errors.
- If you want to go back and edit your application form, click on edit application form data button.
- Verify the particulars by clicking on relevant boxes.
- Click on ‘I agree’ button.
- Click on final submit button. A popup bar will appear. Click on yes button.
- Click on upload images button.
- Upload scanned images of candidate’s passport size photograph, thumb impression and signature specimen. Scanned images must adhere to the guidelines set by the NTA.
- Enter security pin/captcha code, click on ‘I have verified uploaded images carefully’ button and click on upload button.
- Click on pay examination fee button.
- Select the mode of payment and proceed for payment.
- Select payment provider and pay the application fee.
- After paying the application fee, you will be redirected to the original website.
- Download the confirmation page and take printout for further use/reference.
While registering for this test and filling the application form, candidates are supposed to enter the following details –
- Personal details: Candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, Aadhar number etc.
- Contact details: Email id, mobile number, address, city, district, state, pin code etc.
- Academic details (10th and 12th class): Pass status, year of passing, roll number, place of schooling, type of school, result mode, marks secured, name of school, address of school etc.
- Preferences: Choice of exam, choice of exam city and choice of paper medium.
ICAR AIEEA 2022 Application Fee
While filling up the application form, candidates are supposed to enter the following details – personal information, academic information, test preference etc. In order to simplify the form-filling process, applicants may keep the following documents/things ready –
Important documents required
- A valid email id
- An active mobile number
- Academic certificates
- ID card
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned documents
Guidelines for scanned documents
While filling up the application form, candidates are supposed to upload the following scanned images –
- Latest passport size photograph of the candidate
- Signature specimen of the candidate
- Thumb impression of the candidate
Scanned images must satisfy the following conditions –
- All scanned images must be clear, not blurry.
- Upload your latest passport size photograph.
- Image dimension should be 35×45 mm.
- Signature specimen and thumb impression must be on white paper.
ICAR AIEEA 2022 Form Correction
While the form correction window is open, candidates may edit their application form and rectify mistakes. Come, let us check out the form correction process –
- Wait for ICAR AIEEA form correction window to open.
- Once the window opens, visit the official website of ICAR NTA.
- Provide your application number, password and security pin. Sign in.
- Access the application form and edit information where required.
Let us check out the set of general instructions for applicants –
- Make sure that you are eligible to apply (before filling the application form).
- Fill up and submit the application form before the deadline.
- Fill up the application for correctly. Revise it before submitting.
- Enter a valid email id while registering.
- Enter a working mobile number while registering.
- Keep necessary documents ready while filling up the form.
- Make sure that scanned documents adhere to the guidelines set by the authorities.
- Take printout of the form/confirmation page.