Are you looking for HDFC Bank missed call banking numbers? Do you want to check your account balance or mini statement by givinga missed call? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, we will have an in-depth analysis of HDFC Bank missed call banking service.
Article Overview and Contents
- HDFC Bank Missed Call Banking Numbers
- HDFC Bank SMS Banking
- HDFC Bank WhatsApp Banking
Here, readers will find the following details – missed call balance enquiry number, missed call mini statement number, registration process and more. In short, this post contains all the important details that you need to know about HDFC Bank missed call banking service.
HDFC Bank Limited is a private sector bank. It is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is one of the largest private sector banking institutes in India! HDFC Bank was founded in 1994. Over the years, HDFC Bank has seen many mergers.
The bank offers different types of banking and financial services and products. Some such notable products and services include –
- Safety lockers
- Mutual funds
- Bonds and securities
- Fund transfer services
- Recharge and bill payment
- And more…
Savings, investment, insuring or borrowing – whatever your need is, HDFC Bank has got your back! In this post, we will focus on missed call banking. You may also check – Bank of Baroda missed call banking.
HDFC Bank Missed Call Banking Numbers
Missed call banking is a part of mobile banking service. Using this service, a customer may check his/her account balance or mini statement by giving a missed call from his/her registered mobile number. To use this service, your mobile number must be registered with the bank. In order to link your mobile number with your bank account, follow these steps –
How to register?
- Visit nearest branch of HDFC Bank.
- Enquire about the process of linking/updating/adding a mobile number to your account.
- Fill up the KYC form and link/add/update your mobile number.
- The mobile number will be linked/added/updated after verification.
How to check account balance by giving a missed call?
Dial 18002703333 from your registered mobile number. After ringing for 2-3 times, the call will get disconnected automatically. The bank will send you an SMS. Open the SMS and find details about your account balance.
How to fetch mini statement by giving a missed call?
Dial 18002703355 from your registered mobile number. After ringing for 2-3 times, the call will get disconnected automatically. The bank will send you an SMS. Open the SMS and find details about your financial transactions.
Features of missed call banking
- It is easy to use.
- Internet connection of not required.
- Works on any type of handset.
- Service is available 24×7.
How it works?
Here are the steps involved in the entire missed call banking process –
- User makes call from his/her registered mobile number.
- Bank identifies the number and looks up the relevant bank account.
- Bank also identifies the type of service requested by the user (balance enquiry or mini statement).
- System disconnects the call automatically.
- System generates and SMS that contains required information (account balance or transaction details).
- The SMS is sent to the user’s registered mobile number.
HDFC Bank SMS Banking
In order to use this service, you must register for the same first. Follow these steps to register –
How to register for SMS Banking?
- Send the text message – Register – from your registered mobile number to 5676712.
- You will receive a notification message from the bank.
How to check account balance by sending SMS?
Send the text message – BAL – from your registered mobile number to 5676712. The bank will send you a message. Check the SMS and find details about your account balance.
HDFC Bank WhatsApp Banking
How to register for WhatsApp banking, some of you may ask. Follow these steps to register for the same –
How to register for WhatsApp Banking?
- Give a missed call to 7065970659 from your registered mobile number OR Send the text message – SUB – to 7065970659 from your registered mobile number.
- Add the number 7065970659 to your contacts list and initiate the chat by sending ‘Hi’.
How to check account balance via WhatsApp banking?
Open WhatsApp and open HDFC Bank WhatsApp banking number. Send relevant keywords like – account balance or what is my balance? You will get required information via WhatsApp chat.
How to get mini statement via WhatsApp banking?
Open WhatsApp and open HDFC Bank WhatsApp banking number. Send relevant keywords like – mini statement or show me mini statement. You will get required information via WhatsApp chat.