Are you a distance education aspirant from Kerala? If yes, this article will be of help to you. Here, I’ve listed down some of the best distance education Universities in Kerala!
The whole point of distance education is – to help students pursue academic programs from anywhere in India. Going by this point, students from Kerala may use distance education to pursue academic programs from Universities in Delhi, Rajasthan, Gujarat or other parts of India!
But many students prefer Colleges/Institutes/Universities from their own state! Similarly, students from other states may also be interested in Universities and Colleges in Kerala!
For more details about such programs, check out this article – distance education courses in India. It is a detailed guide. You’ll be able to find list of courses and other details about distance education.
Here are some of the main advantages of pursuing these programs –
- Opportunity to study from the comfort of one’s home
- No need to attend regular classroom lectures
- Very flexible learning schedule
- Availability of wide variety of courses (UG & PG)
- Affordable fees
- No need of additional expenses like hostel, canteen etc (which occurs in case of regular courses)
- Many good Institutes to choose from
- Affordable fees
- It is very easy to access study material (online or by post)
- Evaluation tests are hassle free
- Opportunity to acquire advanced skills and knowledge without having to compromise with one’s job
Distance education programs are also available in a wide variety of disciplines. Some of them are –
No matter which discipline you want to build your career in, distance programs have got your back!
Come, let us move to the meat of the matter – best Distance education Colleges/Universities/Institutes in Kerala. Here they are –
List of Distance Education Universities/Colleges/Institutes in Kerala
- Kannur University, Kannur, Kerala
- MGU, Kottayam, Kerala
- University of Calicut, Calicut, Kerala
- University of Kerala, Trivandrum, Kerala
All of the above mentioned Universities are sponsored by the State Government. As a result, they are able to provide education at a subsidized rate! Also check – online courses in India & all courses after 12th.
The above Universities are known to offer UG (undergraduate), PG (postgraduate) and Doctoral level academic programs. Thus, they are of help to 12th passed students, Graduates and Postgraduate candidates!