CG PET stands for Chhattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test. It is a state level engineering entrance examination. Do you want to register for this test this year? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, we will have an in-depth analysis of CG PET 2022 application process.
Article Overview and Contents
- Important Dates
- CG PET 2022 Application Process
- CG PET 2022 Application Fee
- Important documents/certificates/things required
- General instructions
The main aim of this test is to facilitate admission of eligible candidates into UG level engineering programs (in state engg colleges in Chhattisgarh). In this post, readers will find the following details – CG PET application form (dates and details), registration process (step by step guide), documents required and application fee. In short, this post contains all the important details that you need to know about CG PET application process.
Let us take a quick look at the application process-overview. Here it is –
|Name of entrance exam:||CG PET (Chhattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test)|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
Each year, thousands of candidates take part in CG PET examination. This post has been crafted keeping their needs in mind. How to fill CG PET application form? What is the registration process like? You will find answers to these questions in the this guide.
Our guide consists of the following 5 sections –
- Section 1: Schedule & dates (application process)
- Section 2: Online registration process
- Section 3: Application fee
- Section 4: Documents required
- Section 5: General instructions
Let us check out section 1 –
|Online application process to start on||3rd or 4th week of March, 2022|
|Last date to submit online application form||1st week of April, 2022|
|Form correction windown closes on||TBA|
As discussed before, eligible candidates may apply for CG PET exam online. Come, let us take a closer look at the application process. Let us check out section 2 –
CG PET 2022 Application Process
CG PET application process consists of the following main stages –
- Entering exam pre-requisites
- Entering personal details
- Entering contact details
- Uploading scanned documents
- Entering choice of exam center
- Payment of application fee
Let us take a closer look at the registration process. Here are the steps involved –
Enter exam pre-requisites
- Provide your nationality details.
- Enter your choice of exam (PET/PPHT/PET & PPHT both).
- In this case, select PET exam.
Enter personal details
- Provide details such as – name of the candidate, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, category, height, weight, class 10th roll number etc.
Upload scanned images
- Upload scanned images of candidate’s latest passport size photograph.
- Upload scanned images of candidate’s signature specimen.
- Scanned images must adhere to guidelines set by the authorities (discussed in detail ahead).
Enter contact information
- House number, street number, village/town/city, post office, state, district, pin code, mobile number, email id etc.
Select exam center
- Enter your choice of exam center. You may choose an ideal exam center from the drop-down list.
Go through the declaration
- Read the declaration text carefully. Click on ‘I agree’ button
- Enter the captcha code and accept declaration.
Submit the application form
- After accepting declaration, candidates have two options – edit and continue.
- If you want to correct a mistake in the form, click in edit.
- Click on continue button to proceed.
- Verify the application form. The system will generate registration id.
Pay application fee
- Candidates have two payment methods to choose from – online and offline.
- Online payment: Candidates may pay using credit/debit cards, net banking or relevant payment gateways.
- Offline payment: Candidates may deposit cash at relevant SBI bank branch using challan.
- Take printout of the application form/confirmation page for further use/reference.
Guidelines for scanned documents
CG PET has a specific image format for uploading scanned images of photograph and signature specimen. This image format is available in their website. The format contains space for fixing the passport size photograph, signature and thumb impression.
Download the image format and take its printout. Fix your photograph on the designated space. Put your thumb impression on the designated space. You must also sign on the designated space. Scan the whole image and upload it where required.
Candidates are required to enter the following details while filling up the application form –
- Exam pre-requisites: Nationality and choice of exam (PET in this case).
- Personal details: Name of the candidate, father’s name, mother’s name, 10th board roll number, date of birth, nativity details, height, weight, scanned images of photograph and signature etc.
- Contact information: Address, district, email id, contact number etc.
- Exam center: Your choice of exam center.
- Other details: Identification mark, financial background (BPL or not), ID card number etc.
CG PET 2022 Application Fee
|General candidates||200 INR|
|OBC candidates||150 INR|
|SC/ST/PwD candidates||100 INR|
Candidates may pay application fee online or offline. Yes, candidates have two payment modes to choose from. When it comes to online mode, candidates may pay through credit/debit cards, net banking or designated payment gateways.
If you want to pay offline, follow these steps –
- On the payment page, choose SBI payment gateway
- On SBI Bank MOPS payment system, choose ‘other modes’ option
- Select the preferred branch of SBI
- The system will generate a challan containing your registration id. Save it and take printout of the challan
- Take challan to the relevant branch of SBI and deposit the amount
Keep the following documents ready before filling up the application form –
Important documents/certificates/things required
- A valid email id
- An active mobile number
- Academic certificates
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned documents
- Image format for scanned documents
- Credit/debit card for online payment
- Make sure that you are eligible to apply (before filling the application form).
- Fill up and submit the application form before the deadline.
- Fill up the application for correctly. Revise it before submitting.
- Enter a valid email id while registering.
- Enter a working mobile number while registering.
- Keep necessary documents ready while filling up the form.
- Make sure that scanned documents adhere to the guidelines set by the authorities.
- Take printout of the form/confirmation page.