Do you want to register for BITSAT this year? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, we will have an in-depth analysis of BITSAT 2022 application process.
Article Overview and Contents
In this post, readers will find the following details – BITSAT application form (dates and details), registration process (step by step guide), documents required and application fee. In short, this post contains all the important details that you need to know about BITSAT application process.
BITSAT stands for Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test. It is a college/university level competitive exam. The main aim of this test is to facilitate admission of eligible candidates into UG and Integrated programs in BIT campuses.
Let us take a quick look at the application process-overview:
|Name of entrance exam:||BITSAT (Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test)|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
BITSAT aspirants will benefit from this post. This post has been crafted keeping their needs in mind. Details provided in this guide will help them fill-up BITSAT application form.
BITSAT is a college/university level competitive exam. BITS, Pilani conducts this exam each year. Our BITSAT application guide contains the following sections –
- Section 1: Important dates related to BITSAT application process
- Section 2: Registration process
- Section 3: Application fee
- Section 4: Documents required
- Section 5: General instructions
Let us check out section 1 now –
|Online application process will start on||3rd or 4th week of December, 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||1st or 2nd week of March, 2022|
|Application correction window will close on||2nd or 3rd week of March, 2022|
|Admit card will be issued on||2nd week of April, 2022|
As discussed before, candidates may apply for BITSAT online. How is the application process like, some of you may ask. Come, let us take a closer look at the application process and clear your doubts.
BITSAT 2022 Application Process
BITSAT application process consists of the following main stages –
- Registration process
- Form-filling process
- Uploading scanned documents
- Payment of application fee
Come, let us take a closer look at the important stages involved in BITSAT application process –
BITSAT 2022 Registration
- Visit the official website of BITSAT.
- Search for BITSAT registration link and click on it.
- Register by entering details such as – name of the candidate, email id, mobile/contact number, date of birth, nationality and gender.
- Enter the security pin/captcha code, tick on the ‘I agree’ tab.
- Click on ‘submit’ button.
- A candidate will obtain his/her login credentials via email and SMS.
The registration process is complete! Proceed to form-filling process.
BITSAT 2022 Form-Filling
- Access the application form by clicking on ‘Go to application form’ link (continuing from last step of registration process). Apart from that, you may even login to BITSAT portal using your credentials and access the application form.
- Fill up the application form by entering the following details – personal details, address, academic details etc.
- Upload scanned images of candidate’s passport size photograph and signature specimen.
- Choose mode of fee payment.
- Go through the declaration text, accept it (tick on ‘I agree’ tab) and enter captcha code.
- You may preview the application form or submit it. Preview it and check for errors.
- After reviewing it, click on submit button.
- Proceed to pay the application fee.
- Download the form/confirmation page and take printout for further use/reference.
While filling up the application form, candidates are required to enter personal, academic and contact details. Let us take a closer look at such information –
- Personal information: Name of the candidate, date of birth, gender, nationality, father’s name, mother’s name etc.
- Contact details: Mobile number, father’s contact number, mother’s contact number, email id, address etc.
- Exam centers: Your choice of exam center (3 options).
- Academic details: Year of passing, pass status, name of school, name of board, choice of subjects etc.
BITSAT 2022 Application Fee
Candidates who chose Dubai exam center must pay an application fee of 90 USD.
Applicants may pay BITSAT application fee online or offline. When it comes to online payment, they may use credit/debit cards, net banking or relevant payment gateway to pay the application fee. If you want to pay via offline mode, you may rely on ICICI bank payslip.
When asked to pay application fee, choose offline mode. You will be able to download the online payslip. Take printout of the slip. Submit the slip at the nearest ICICI bank branch and deposit the application fee.
Here’s a list of important documents required while filling up the application form –
Important documents/certificates/things required
- A valid email id
- An active mobile number
- Academic certificates
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned documents
Guidelines for scanned documents
Let us take a closer look at the form-correction process. Here is everything you need to know about it –
BITSAT 2022 Form Correction
While BITSAT form correction window is open, candidates may login and update their application form. They may rectify mistakes before the correction window deadline.
- Make sure that you are eligible to apply (before filling the application form).
- Fill up and submit the application form before the deadline.
- Fill up the application for correctly. Revise it before submitting.
- Enter a valid email id while registering.
- Enter a working mobile number while registering.
- Keep necessary documents ready while filling up the form.
- Make sure that scanned documents adhere to the guidelines set by the authorities.
- Take printout of the form.