Do you want to register for Assam CEE? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, we will have an in-depth analysis of Assam CEE 2022 application process. Here, readers will find the following details – Assam CEE application form (dates and details), registration process (step by step guide), documents required and application fee.
Article Overview and Contents
- Important dates
- Assam CEE 2022 Application Process
- Assam CEE 2022 Application Fee
- Important documents required
- Assam CEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- General instructions
CEE stands for Common Entrance Examination. Come, let us take a quick look at Assam CEE application process-overview:
|Name of entrance exam:||Assam CEE (Common Entrance Examination)|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
Assam CEE is a state level entrance examination. ASTU (Assam Science and Technology University) conducts this exam each year. ASTU conducts this test once in a year.
The main aim of this test is to facilitate admission of eligible candidates into UG level programs (science and technology) in state colleges in Assam. After going through this post, you will be able to find answers to the following questions –
- How to register for Assam CEE test?
- How to fill Assam CEE application form?
- How to correct Assam CEE application form?
- Can I submit application form offline?
- And more…
Our post deals with the following topics – important dates, registration process, form-filling, uploading relevant documents, payment of application fee and general instructions. Come, let us begin –
|Application process to start on||1st week of March, 2022|
|Last date to apply||3rd or 4th week of March, 2022|
|Admit card to be issued on||2nd week of April, 2022|
Let us check out the application process –
Assam CEE 2022 Application Process
Eligible candidates may apply for this test online. Assam CEE online application process consists of the following stages –
- Registration process
- Form-filling process
- Uploading relevant documents
- Payment of application fee
Let us have an in-depth analysis of each stage –
Assam CEE 2022 Registration
- Visit the official website of Assam CEE (on formonline.net).
- Click on ‘registration’ button to register as new candidate. You may click on ‘login’ button if you have already registered before.
- Fill up the registration form by entering the following details – name of the candidate, email id, mobile number, date of birth etc.
- Set a strong password.
- Click on ‘submit’ button and complete your registration process.
- After completing registration process, a candidate may proceed to form-filling process. He/she may logout and fill the application form later, after signing in with his/her credentials.
Let us check out the form-filling process –
Assam CEE 2022 Application Form
The application form consists of sections for personal details, academic details, documents and payment. Come, let us check out the steps involved in form-filling process –
Steps to fill Assam CEE 2022 application form
- After completing registration process, a candidate may continue with form-filling process. He/she may fill up the application form later, after logging in using his/her credentials.
- Access the application form and enter the following details – choice of program, name of the candidate, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, age, choice of exam center, gender etc.
- Enter contact details – address of residence, city, district, state, nationality, pin-code, email id, mobile number, telephone number and STD code.
- Upload relevant documents (scanned images of photograph and signature).
- Pay application fee.
- Check the application form, download it and take its printout for further use/reference.
While filling up the application form, a candidate must enter the following information –
- Personal information: Name of the candidate, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, date of birth, age etc.
- Contact details: Email id, mobile number, landline number, STD code etc.
- Address: Address of residence, district, state, pin-code, city etc.
- Preferences: Choice of program and choice of exam center.
- Documents: Scanned images of photograph and signature specimen.
Assam CEE 2022 Application Fee
- Assam CEE application fee is 650 INR.
- Candidates must pay application fee before submitting the application form.
- Fee can be paid online through SBI Bank Collect (through credit/debit cards or net banking).
Important documents required
- A valid email id
- An active mobile number
- Academic certificates
- Scanned documents
- Credit/debit card (for paying application fee)
Keeping the above mentioned things/documents ready will simplify the application process.
Guidelines for scanned images
|Photograph||20-35KB||JPG or JPEG|
|Signature||15-30KB||JPG or JPEG|
- All scanned images must be clear, not blurry.
- Upload your latest passport size photograph.
- Don’t wear cap/mask/sun-glass/dark glass while getting the photograph clicked.
- Signature specimen must be on white paper.
- Sign using black or blue inked pen only.
Am I eligible to apply for this test, some of you may ask. Come, let us take a closer look at Assam CEE eligibility criteria –
Assam CEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum age: Candidate must be at least 17 years old (as on 1st August, 2022).
- Upper age limit: 21 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Upper age limit is relaxed by 1 year for B.Sc. graduates.
Nationality and domicile
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply for this test.
- Permanent residents of Assam are eligible to apply for this test.
- Minimum educational qualification required is – completed 12th Science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects from AHSEC or possess equivalent qualification.
- Minimum aggregate marks required is – 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (combined). For SC category candidates, aggregate marks required is 45%. For ST category candidates, aggregate marks required is 40%.
- Make sure that you are eligible to apply (before filling the application form).
- Fill up and submit the application form before the deadline.
- Fill up the application for correctly. Revise it before submitting.
- Enter a valid email id while registering.
- Enter a working mobile number while registering.
- Keep necessary documents ready while filling up the form.
- Make sure that scanned documents adhere to the guidelines set by the authorities.
- Take printout of the form/confirmation page.