AEEE stands for Amrita Engineering Entrance Test. Do you want to register for this examination? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, we will have an in-depth analysis of AEEE 2022 application process.
Article Overview and Contents
In this post, readers will find the following details – AEEE application form (dates and details), registration process (step by step guide), documents required and application fee. In short, this post contains all the important details that you need to know about AEEE application process.
Candidates preparing for AEEE will benefit from this post. In this post, they will find answers to the following questions –
- How to fill AEEE application form?
- What is the registration process like?
Let us take a closer look at AEEE application process-overview:
|Name of entrance exam:||AEEE (Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam)|
|Mode of application process:||Online/Offline|
AEEE is a college/university level engineering entrance exam. The main aim of this test is to facilitate admission of eligible candidates into UG level engineering programs (in colleges affiliated to Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham).
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham conducts this exam each year. In this post, readers will find all the important details that you need to know about AEEE application process.
Our AEEE guide deals with the following topics –
- Important dates
- Registration process
- Application fee
- Documents required
- General instructions
Come, let us take a closer look at important dates and schedule –
|Application process to start on||3rd or 4th week of September, 2021|
|Application process will end on||1st week of April, 2022|
|Slot booking to begin on||2nd week of April, 2022|
|Admit card to be issued on||2nd week of April, 2022|
What is the application process like, some of you may ask. Come, let us check it out –
Candidates may register for AEEE in two ways –
- Online mode
- Offline mode
Come, let us take a closer look at online application process –
AEEE 2022 Online Application Process
AEEE online application process consists of the following main stages –
- Uploading relevant documents
- Payment of application fee
Let us take a closer look at each stage –
AEEE 2022 Online Registration Process
- Visit the official website of AEEE.
- Click on the register button in order to register as new applicant.
- Enter your email id and mobile number.
- Click on proceed button.
- You will receive login id and password via email.
- ‘Proceed to login’ screen will appear on the screen.
After receiving login credentials, you may proceed to form-filling process.
AEEE 2022 Online Form-Filling
- Click on ‘proceed to login’ link (continued from registration process) OR you may visit the official website of AEEE and access the login page.
- Login by entering your login credentials.
- Enter personal details – name of the candidate, date of birth, gender, Aadhar number, nationality, father’s name etc.
- Enter your address.
- Upload scanned images of your passport size photograph and signature.
- Click on save and continue.
- Verify your email id and mobile number.
- Enter academic details and mode of admission (JEE main or AEEE).
- Preview your application form.
- Pay the application fee (credit/debit cards, net banking, payment gateways etc).
AEEE 2022 Offline Application Form
- Applicants may obtain AEEE application form from Amrita campuses in Amritapuri, Bangalore and Coimbatore.
- Draw a Demand Draft in favor of Amrita School of Engineering, payable at Coimbatore and Chennai.
- Pay via DD and obtain application form from any one of the campuses mentioned above.
- The application form is an OMR sheet. Candidates may use black ball point pen and/or pencil to fill it up.
- Fill up the application form by entering personal, academic and contact details.
- Fix photograph of the candidate on the assigned space.
- Put signature of the candidate on the assigned space.
- After filling the application form, send it to the following address –
Amrita School of Engineering, AVW, Amritanagar, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641112.
- Candidates are required to enter the following details while filling up the application/registration form –
- Personal details: Name of the candidate, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, nationality, date of birth, Aadhar number etc.
- Address: City, district, town, state etc.
- Contact details: Email id and contact number.
- Academic details: Academic qualification, pass status, marks scored etc.
- Mode of admission: JEE main or AEEE.
|Mode of admission||Fee|
|Through AEEE||1000 INR|
|Through JEE||300 INR|
|Both AEEE & JEE||1000 INR|
Let us check out the list of important documents required –
Important documents required
- A valid email id
- An active mobile number
- Academic certificates
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned documents
Guidelines for scanned documents
Let us check out the set of general instructions for applicants –
- Make sure that you are eligible to apply (before filling the application form).
- Fill up and submit the application form before the deadline.
- Fill up the application for correctly. Revise it before submitting.
- Enter a valid email id while registering.
- Enter a working mobile number while registering.
- Keep necessary documents ready while filling up the form.
- Make sure that scanned documents adhere to the guidelines set by the authorities.
- Take printout of the form/confirmation page.